The user of the present portal of OneNet Open Call, hereafter referred to as « user », acknowledges that the user has verified that the computer configuration used does not contain viruses or any other malicious software and operates perfectly.
The user is the only responsible for the selection, use and interpretation of the data which the user consults, searches and transmits on the Internet.
Cintech Solutions LTD, the OneNet partner is responsible for this portal and reserves the right to modify the present legal notice at any time. The user shall comply with the conditions of use of the portal contained in the most recent version of the legal notice available on the portal at the time of such use.
This portal is especially created for the OneNet Open Call and serves as a platform, where proposals for the aforementioned call can be electronically submitted.
The following contents are kept on the portal:
2.1. PUBLIC INFORMATION:
Informative material regarding the OneNet research program.
Informative material and guides regarding the OneNet OPEN CALL.
2.2. PRIVATE INFORMATION (ONLY AVAILABLE TO SPECIFIC TYPES OF USERS OF THE PORTAL):
Private area for applicants where they can perform actions specific to their role: download the proposal template and submit their proposal.
2.3. INTERNAL INFORMATION (KEPT IN THE SECURE SERVERS OF THE PORTAL):
Contact information about the applicant companies.
Profile information (usernames, emails, contact information) of the users that will get an account on the portal as applicants, evaluators, or any other roles.
Proposals submitted by applicants.
Metrics and statistics of the usage of the website.
This site includes information made available by hyperlinks to other sites which have not been developed by Cintech Solutions LTD.
Cintech Solutions LTD shall under no circumstances be liable for hyperlinks to other sites from this site.
The existence of a link from this site to another site shall not constitute any acquiescence or warranty on the part of Cintech Solutions LTD with respect to content or any person who runs such other site.
The creation of hyperlinks to this site shall be subject to the explicit prior approval of the Cintech Solutions LTD.
The data controller is CINTECH SOLUTIONS LTD (Kipranoros 13,Evi Building, 2nd floor, 0ffice: 201,1061 Nicosia,Cyprus)
In all matters regarding personal data, you can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1.1. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our portal. Personal data are all data by which a person is identified or is identifiable. This data includes, for example, the name of a person but also data from which a person can be determined (e.g. e-mail address, account connection data, etc.).
4.1.2. According to the GDPR you have the following rights towards Cintech Solutions LTD with regard to personal data
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right of correction or deletion (Art. 16 GDPR Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right of limitation of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right of opposition to processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right of data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR)
(2) You also have the right to object to the processing of Personal Data relating to you that is carried out in the pursuit of OneNet Consortium legitimate interests.
(3) When you object to the processing of your Personal Data as per article 8.2, the OneNet Consortium will refrain from further processing your Personal Data, except where convincing legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing have been established or for the verification, exercising or defense of a right in a court of law.
(4) You can exercise your rights and withdraw your consent by sending us an email here: email@example.com
(5) Please note that you have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority.
(6) We do not keep your personal information longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. However, we may keep your information for extended period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate protection in place.
4.1.3. The selected Third Parties must process personal data under the Contract Funding Agreement in compliance with applicable EU and national law on data protection. The selected Third Parties may grant their personnel access only to data that is strictly necessary for implementing, managing and monitoring the Agreement. The selected Third Parties must inform the personnel whose personal data are collected and processed by the Agency or the Commission.
Cookies are used on the OneNet Open Call portal for its technical functioning and for gathering statistics.
The legal basis for personal data processing by using session cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 point (f) GDPR (legitimate interest). Without the use of the session cookies especially, several functions could not be offered on our portal.
Specific questions about the storage and use of personal data by OneNet Consortium can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1. Your Personal Data may be accessible for the purposes mentioned above, to:
Employees and staff of the OneNet Consortium who, for that purpose, have been tasked with data processing, or to the companies of the OneNet consortium in the European Union for the implementation of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities.
Data can also be transferred to other OneNet Consortium Partners (complete list of the Consortium partners is available at the following link: https://onenet-project.eu/partners/), European Commission and other affiliated entities.
To Third Parties or other subjects to which the OneNet Consortium outsources work required to allow the portal to function, in their role as external data processors.
6.1. Data processed for the abovementioned purposes will be held in compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and, in all cases, until the purposes of the processing have been completed.
6.2. Your Personal Data is legally required to be kept until you withdraw your consent but, in all instances, will be automatically erased after 12 months from the end of the year that OneNet Project ends.
All the information available on this portal is protected by copyright. We use creative content from websites that provide free of charge and royalty free content, fully respecting and taking under consideration any specific licensing terms of copyright exploitation. Unless otherwise specified, reproduction of texts from these sites for non-commercial purposes and especially in educational situations is permitted, subject to the following three conditions being met:
- Free dissemination;
- Respect to the integrity of any reproduced document: no modification or alteration of any kind;
- Explicit mention of websites used as a source and statement that the rights of reproduction are reserved and limited;
- Any exception to these rules shall be subject to the prior written approval of Cintech Solutions LTD and the author of the creative content.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms anytime. If a revision is material we will effort to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material revision will be defined at our own discretion.
By accessing or using our portal after those revisions become effective, you agree to compel to the revised terms. If you do not agree to the revised terms, please stop using the portal.